Not sure which Military Fitness Group to join in Harrogate or Wetherby?
Look no further than Armed Forces Fitness; the most popular outdoor fitness sessions in North Yorkshire!
- Experience – AFF’s lead instructor Cprl Zara Davison leads our highly professional team of current and ex-service men and women from the British Army and Marines.
- Varied and Quality sessions – over 800 quality training sessions delivered over 5 years and every one different!
- Value – The most competitive, flexible monthly payment options from £25 a month. No joining fee or 6 month minimum package options with Armed Forces Fitness Harrogate
- Location – The most stunning and varied terrain The Stray has to offer
- Inclusivity – Harrogate’s only group with male and female training instructors at every session
- All Ages – Armed Forces Fitness’ Saturday Kids Club means training with your child and no more child care issues at the weekend! Armed Forces Fitness Walkercise sessions aim to improve leg strength, mobility and endurance with none of the running around!
- All Abilities – 4 dedicated groups: Red, Blue, Amber and Green means no fitness requirement is necessary and with dedication everyone can make it to Greens!
- Commitment – upon completion of 50th/100th/200th etc. session you will receive a FREE Club T-Shirt recognising your dedication and fitness gains. One extraordinary member has just received his 700 Club T-Shirt!!
- Member Benefits – Armed Forces Fitness have negotiated excellent discounts off a range Harrogate’s finest restaurants, hair salons, garages and many other everyday necessities! Available to all members. Get fit and save money too!
- Social – Regular social nights out, family friendly walks, BBQs and sports activities throughout the year
- Corporate Deals – Join us with your work colleagues for our inclusive team building sessions